Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fala Chen complains complains homes are too expensive, wants a sponsor

Yesterday Fala Chen attended an event, and expressed she just completed both a film and TV series. Asked if she’ll take the opportunity to go on vacation with her boyfriend? She said: “I have thought about a vacation with my mom, but if there are more people coming along, that’s OK. I haven’t decided where to go, even if we go to the ends of the earth, will still bump into people. I want to be more free, wearing flip flops walking everywhere. In fact, it’s fine seeing tourist, but they post the pictures immediately on the internet, and let everyone know.”

Fala expressed the her time here out is focused more on attending relaxing events and frankly expressed she hopes to get a ‘housing’ sponsor: “Homes are too expensive now, I am still renting. (Your boyfriend owns a home?) That’s only him. (You two aren’t living together?) I am not answering this question.” She said her dream house is a big house that is 1,000 square feet, unfortunately the prices are too high now and expressed must make careful investments.

No comments:

Post a Comment