Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fala Chen went for regular physical exam, not gynecologic exam

Eric Tsang and the cast of Lunar New Year film I Love HongKong including Fala Chen, Kate Tsui, Michael Tse and Ron Ng attended the 'Hong Kong Aviation Skytrax Four Star Press Conference - HK Aviation & HK Airlines Anniversary Evening Party'. Fala was said to have visited the hospital for a body checkup and has intentions on having a baby. She denied and expressed she has intentions to take legal action, she said: "It's already really sad to get secretly photographed by people, I am just going to get a regular physical exam, nothing gynecologic. (Prepared to have a child?) There are a lot to prepare when having a child. Must be mentally and physically prepared. I am a person who has planning." 

Eric appeared exhausted at the event, his right eye was blood red. Regarding to the rumors that his father in Taiwan feeling unwell, and Eric had to fly over that very night to see him, even having to cancel his hosting job for JSG Awards. Eric said: "Everyone knows my father's health is not well, I already flew over earlier, and his condition is getting better. Before his condition was not very stabled, so I turned down the jobs. The weather is chilly, it is just sickness of elders, he's already 94 years old. I hope next week, he can be discharged from the hospital, now my son and daughter are accompanying him." Before Lunar New Year, he will make another trip to Taiwan to see his father.

No comments:

Post a Comment