Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fala Chen blames TVB for giving her wrinkles


Fala Chen and Carrie Lam attended a make-up brand press conference yesterday. Fala expressed that she has been filming series nonstop in the last two years, resulting in the formation of the first wrinkles between her eyebrows in her life. She said: "Because I am always frowning, so the wrinkle came about on my eyebrows. I am starting to have old age marks, TVB gave it to me, so hard to accept, but I have to accept it. Normally, I have no time to care for my skin, sleep is already the best facial for me, now I am paying more attention to my skin. Asked if her boyfriend cares a lot about skin? She said: "Actually men also have to look after their skin, I will tell him, but he's too man, he doesn't really mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment