Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fala Chen maintains well-being to prepare for pregnancy




Fala Chen and Neway owner's son's relationship have been stable. There were news saying that her boyfriend and her have been married for quite some time, but Fala has been denying. However she admitted that women have to have a family in the end and after marriage, she wouldn't mind to follow her husband. Her parents' good and loving relationship made her look forward for marriage.

In the recent years, Fala's career can be said as smooth and successful. She has been filming one after another drama. At the same time, based on her nice body figure and good skin complexion, she also has been accepting advertising jobs and events.

Famous people have plenty of news. Recently there were alot of rumours saying that she secretly got married. Although Fala kept denying, but the rumours never ended. She helplessly said, " I really feel that I don't have to tell everyone so much about my private life, I only can say, I feel I am very blessed, since young I haven't go through any hardships. Work, family, and relationship have been very smooth; My dad and mom's relationship is very good, they make me feel confident about marriage, and I'm the only child, that's why I also want to have more children."

Has she thought about what will happen after marriage? She thought for a moment and said, "Actually women have very big pressure, after marriage they have to be good wives, if after giving birth they even have to be a good mother." (Will you continue to work?) " It's hard to say, I'll have to depend on alot of factors, a lot of things I can't answer now." Did she discuss with her other half? She laughed and said, " It's more important to discuss with my mum, she always ask me when am I getting married, when can she have grandchildren? I also think that it's good to have baby when I'm still young, my target is before 35 years old, that's why now I have to start to take care of my body."

The 28 years old Fala Chen is looking forward for marriage, but in the recent years as she sees her career getting more successful, she also has higher targets. She once said that she was busy until she did not have time for dating, actually Fala has a way to meet her boyfriend, " Since I'm busy, so I have to think of a way. Like there is 2 hours break during filming, then we'll eat together!" Fala said that at this stage, she hopes to do better in her work. Wants to be crowned TV Queen? She jokingly said, " I want to get the Oscar award! Haha, actually company has arranged for me to meet the overseas' producers, hopefully I can develop in different areas, but sometimes work has to talk about opportunities. In this industry, besides putting own effort in, luck is very important too."

Fala expressed that she has been lucky all these while, she said, " Actually I'm a straight-forward person, actually I'm not suitable to be in Hong Kong, I'm even not suitable to be in the entertainment industry. I offended many people when I first entered the industry, I will scold when I see something not right. But I learnt from my mistakes, entertainment industry has made me grown up alot."

The busy Fala Chen films day and night but her body figure and complexion have been well maintained. When she was asked how did she maintain them, she said, " Usually whenever I have time I'll dance, can relax and keep fit, and drinking soup is very important. In addition, I'll also use Clinique's newly released Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & Photo Damage Corrector, all three in one, convenient for people who's busy like me, can save a lot of time."

No comments:

Post a Comment