Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fala Chen goes to boyfriend's house with empty hands


TVB's artist Fala Chen was attending an event and expressed that she needs to film "Female Martial Artist" on Mid-Autumn Festival. She was asked if she has time to reunite with boyfriend on that day, she said, " See what time I'll finish work on that day, then I'll arrange." Regarding whether to bring gifts to boyfriend's house to celebrate, she frankly said that from the start she never give any presents, she said, "I don't know what to give on Mid-Autumn festival, I haven't tried giving all these while." (Empty handed everytime?) "Yeah, but I've given ice-cream before. Actually most important is to be happy, everyone is modern, very simple and easy to mix with. But I really prioritize manners. But my parents are in overseas, I also grew up overseas, I don't really know what to give."

She was asked if boyfriend's family is very traditional and wants grandson, she said, " It's too far, it's a long way more to go, I hope to grab more opportunities and do well on my work first."

No comments:

Post a Comment