Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fala Chen with invisible braces, Boyfriend not afraid of the plastic during kiss

Yesterday Fala Chen attended an invisible braces event in Harbour City, she admitted that she's been wearing invisible braces for one or two months: "Because my wisdom teeth was coming out, in this industry I can't get braces, so wearing invisible braces is convenient. (Brand sponsor?) Yeah, this time attending this event, I get a separate fee. So I'm quite satisfied." Asked if she has her invisible braces on when she's kissing her boyfriend? She laughed: "Only when I eat, I have to take it off. (Did your boyfriend say that theres plastic smell during a kiss?) No, you all (reporters) need to ask him." 

Earlier it was reported that Fala did plastic surgery, she responded: "Before I entered the industry, I was still in school, I had a chubbier face and that is normal. I thank my parents for giving me this appearance, I will not go change it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment