Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fala Chen's face gets sharper when she smiles


Yesterday Fala Chen returned to Tseung Wan O TV City to film her new series (The Female Martial Artist. About the rumours saying that Fala Chen had plastic surgery, her face is sharper than it was before, Fala denied the rumours and said, "The photo was taken 8 years ago, I don't know how they found it, I'll just take it as for promotional purposes, but last time when I don't put on make up it's quite ugly. I also purposely looked into the mirror, I realised that when I smile my face is sharper, when I don't it's more squarish."

Fala was asked if she could take plastic surgery? She said, "Putting braces, this is the only physical change I'm willing to do, now I'm also putting on retainers, it'll last for about 9 months."

No comments:

Post a Comment